Lynn Lochner, CNP
Lynn Lochner, CNP completed her Master of Science in Nursing from University of St. Francis in Joliet, IL. She is a member of the Illinois Nurses Association, the American Nurses Association, the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners. Lynn currently sees patients at Primary Care Associations, Pavilion in Kankakee.
- Accepting patients newborn and up
- Speaks: English
- Gender: F
- Accepts Medicaid: Yes
- Accepts Medicare: Yes
- Accepts Walkins: No
- Free Consultations: No
PHILOSOPHY OF CAREMy philosophy is to listen to my patients and assess physical, social, and emotional factors that influence their health and develop a personalized plan that is manageable and promotes wellness.
- Medical Education: University of St. Francis
SOCIETIES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- American Nurses Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Illinois Nurses Association