Ami Vaidya, MD
Pulmonology / Critical Care Medicine / Internal Medicine (non-primary)RMG
Dr. Vaidya is a board-certified physician in internal medicine and pulmonology. She received her Doctor of Medicine from Ross University in Dominica, West Indies. She then completed her internal medicine residency and pulmonary and critical care medicine fellowship at New York Presbyterian-Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, formerly New York Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn, New York.
Dr. Vaidya is trained in bronchoscopy, endo-bronchial ultrasound with trans-bronchial needle aspiration and biopsy along with other advanced pulmonary procedures. She treats all pulmonary diseases with focused interests in interstitial lung diseases, COPD and lung cancer.
- Accepting patients 18 and up
- Speaks: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu
- Gender: F
- Accepts Medicaid: Yes
- Accepts Medicare: Yes
- Accepts Walkins: No
- Free Consultations: No
PHILOSOPHY OF CAREYou live once, live it to your fullest and make each breath count. I believe better breathing is better living. For me practicing medicine is more than seeing patients. It is about forming long-term relationships supported by compassion, excellence and devotion.
- Medical Education: Ross University
- Residency: New York Methodist Hospital
- Fellowship: New York Presbyterian-Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, formerly New York Methodist Hospital
SOCIETIES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pulmonary Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary disease
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer