Roy Jonas, MD, PhD, FAAP
Board Certified in Pediatrics, Dr. Roy Jonas, MD, received his medical education at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. After receiving his PhD in Biophysics at University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, he conducted his Postdoctoral research in Biochemistry at the University of Virginia. He has been practicing medicine since 2000. Dr. Jonas' specializes in pediatrics and currently practices in Bourbonnais.
- Accepting patients newborn to 18
- Speaks: English
- Gender: M
- Accepts Medicaid: Yes
- Accepts Medicare: Yes
- Accepts Walkins: No
- Free Consultations: No
PHILOSOPHY OF CAREI want my approach to be upfront and open with the patient families in a comfortable environment. We have a nice staff to help prepare the visit, and they are also willing to follow-through with needs after the visit. Ideally, we all pay attention, and we understand and communicate well both from the patient side to me and then with the plan for treatment from me to them. I enjoy focusing on newborns to young adults to have a degree of specialty focus, and to be able to observe the growth of so many children.
- Medical Education: Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Residency: Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Medical Education: University of Illinois, Champaign- Urbana
SOCIETIES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- Board Certified in Pediatrics